Integrale Luxembourg specialises in the management of supplementary pension schemes intended for company employees. In fact, our core business is group insurance.

We offer flexible solutions adapted to a company's size and budget.

In addition to traditional supplementary pension schemes we offer customised solutions that tackle the very specific problems of expatriates.

Our services also deal with the special features, for example of reinvestment products or tax-deductible insurance.

Integrale Luxembourg is an approved company regulated by the Luxembourg Insurance Commissariat and authorised to operate from the Grand Duchy with freedom to provide services in many countries, in particular France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, …

High net returns, the total distribution of our profits and our direct approach with our clients constitute our trademark.


SFCR report

Download the SFCR report.

Amendment of the legislation of Supplementary Pension Schemes – Law of 01/08/2018 published in the Mémorial on 21/08/2018.


Main amendments:


The vesting period (art. 8)

The vesting period cannot exceed 3 years of service. The law provides for the following two cases:

  • For affiliates who entered into service after May 20, 2018, the total accumulated period of the vesting period and any waiting period may not exceed three years.
  • For affiliates who entered into service before May 21, 2018, the total accumulated period of the vesting period and any waiting period may not exceed ten years or extend beyond May 20, 2021.


This amendment came into force retroactively on May 21, 2018.


Redemption of acquired rights (art. 12)

The possibility of redeeming acquired rights is only possible in the following two cases:


  • An affiliate who no longer meets the criteria for active membership in the supplementary pension scheme may request the redemption of his acquired rights provided that the reserves acquired on his behalf do not exceed three times the monthly minimum social wage expected for an unskilled worker of at least eighteen years of age (i.e. 6,145.62 euro according to the index of 01/01/2018). The affiliate receives the value of his reserves in the form of capital.
  • If the affiliate loses his active membership of the supplementary scheme and his new activity does not remain subject to Luxembourg health insurance, he may request the redemption of his acquired rights without fulfilling any conditions as to the accumulated reserves as provided for in previous paragraph.


This amendment comes into force on 01/01/2019.


Since 20 October 2016, the company Credis became majority shareholder of Integrale Luxembourg with 85%. Integrale Belgium stays the shareholder of the remaining shares (15%). The endorsement of the Commissioner of Insurance regarding this transfer was communicated to us by letter on 13 June 2016.

The purpose of the change of ownership is twofold: to allow the financing of commercial developments of Integrale Luxembourg and alleviate the burden of prudential reporting at consolidated level.         

No impact on policyholders' contracts   
The change of ownership of Integrale Luxembourg has no legal impact on the policyholders’ contracts. Integrale Luxembourg will always enjoy the support of Integrale Belgium as far as  investment materials, logistics and technology are concerned.   

Who is Credis?        
Credis is a subsidiary of Nethys Group. It is active in the energy sector, media, telecommunications, pensions and brokerage. Credis is a company specialized in mortgages. Its headquarters is located in Liege.